Sunday, June 10, 2012

One of My Recurring Subjects at Stow Lake

D200, Nikkor 35mm f2.0 ai

It was a beautiful, warm day today, and I was compelled to take a walk around Stow Lake with the D200 and 35mm f2 Nikkor lens. I don't have a camera strap for it yet, so I carried it sans strap. It is a solid piece of gear, which is just slightly smaller, in size than the D100, but much more solid and dense. This is because of the D200's magnesium chassis and metal body. It has a much more rugged feel than the D100, and it feels more like a relative of my F-series Nikon bodies.

--Warren

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve Rosenbach said...

beautiful composition, gorgeous backlighting on the branches.

Monday, June 11, 2012 at 5:06:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Lea said...

Nestled in the magical shadows. A fairytale .. Love the sparkling water.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 at 10:16:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment