Thursday, May 31, 2012

Urban Animals

They cross the street on their own, they walk on sidewalks, the gather and loiter... They do what they want.

I realized part way through my stay in Chile that I better not leave without at least a few candid shots of the urban animals. :)

Curly ears and swirly floor..


Cat Castle..


Siesta..




















shhhhh he sleeeeeeeepz..
















Nobility..





HOly moly I cannot figure out the formats on Blogger posting :O They are in order but other than that, I don't seem to have much control. I feel like a toddler learning to use crayons!

2 Comments:

Blogger Warren T. said...

Great animal street shots :). My favorite is Cat Castle, great composition and processing. It looks like a painting. Also, "Siesta" is a great composition, very artistically places within the image.

--WT

Monday, June 4, 2012 at 11:12:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Lea said...

Hehe the siesta animals were my fav ;)

Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at 3:04:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment