Thursday, December 14, 2006

Stow Lake Photo Series with XA2

The day after I got back from the Vegas trip, I wanted to finish off the roll of Ilford XP2 in the Olympus XA2, so I went to a favorite spot, Stow Lake in Golden Gate Park. It was foggy and rainy that day. I shot the XA2 one handed while I held my umbrella with the other hand. You'll see the familiar Chinese pavilion that often appears in Martin's and my pictures.

--Warren

--------------------------------------------------------------------------















4 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Nice series of shots, Warren. It's not the camera but the person behind it. That's what prevents me from some serious GAS attacks. My mantra: It's the person behind the camera. It's the person behind the camera. It's the person behind the camera...

Eric

Thursday, December 14, 2006 at 4:16:00 PM PST  
Blogger Lea said...

Warren, I really love these photos!! The fog creates this really mystical feeling, especially in the first one. You feel like you're right in there, right in the fog. But after seeing them all, I can't choose a favorite. It's more like a story when you put them all together like this. Each component being lovely in it's entirety, and yet serving a co-existent and much broader picture -- your visit to Stow Lake! (which looks very beautiful:)

Thursday, December 14, 2006 at 6:29:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Warren,

really beautiful shots!

Several years ago we stayed two days in SF but we only had one hour left to visit this beautiful place.

~HD

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 at 1:15:00 AM PST  
Blogger Warren T. said...

Thanks for all the kind words, everyone. I'm glad that you liked these pictures as much as I like them (and enjoyed taking them).

HD, thanks for your comment and please visit us again from time to time. I looked at your website. Your pictures are very nice!

--Warren

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 at 7:27:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment