Monday, December 11, 2006

People for Scale

Hi Folks,

This is a follow up to Eric's "California Coast" and "Friends" posts. Gail and I decided not to go on that hike, but we happened to be at the trailhead. When I looked out from the same vantage point as Eric's picture, I spotted Eric and friends on top of that rock formation in Eric's "California Coast" picture.

Can you spot which of the hikers is Eric? I can :). You'll need to refer to Eric's picture, but the hikers in these pictures are at the top of the highest point in Eric's picture.

--Warren

If you look carefully at the first picture, you can see some pelicans at the upper right:







1 Comments:

Blogger Lea said...

I love these pics :D

Everyone looks so little! And now I know that the correct interpretation of Eric's photo was "big rocks", not small... though as I look at it again, my brain still flips between the two. How curious.

Monday, December 11, 2006 at 6:07:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment