Thursday, December 21, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all of you and your loved ones!

You are a great bunch, and I'm proud to be associated with you (and thanks, Warren, for starting this group blog and asking me to join.)

We're off to visit the out-laws in Oakville, Ontario (suburb of Toronto) - wife Sandy and daughter Leah (24) and I are flying out of BWI. Son Ben (20) is flying out of Philly - he's between quarters at Drexel University.

I'll try to take some photos while I'm up there - if so, I'll Blogger them to you in a post.

Meanwhile, wishing you all the best.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lea said...

You're coming to CANADA! A warm welcome to the area :) I hope you enjoy your holidays here -- we are expecting a green Christmas this year, and all of our igloos have melted due to the warmer weather. The cities are in a state of emergency. Luckily, we just had some extra houses shipped in from Colorado. They said they didn't need them for now anyways. SO, when you get here Steve, you know, it will look pretty normal. Isn't that lucky.

Merry Christmas :)

Thursday, December 21, 2006 at 2:44:00 PM PST  
Blogger Eric said...

GREAT PHOTO! How fun!!

Eric

Thursday, December 21, 2006 at 3:32:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment