Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Frost in the City, Part Two

Nikon D100, Tokina 17mm f3.5

Hey, it kind of looks like snow :).

On this unusually cold S.F. morning, I had to stop here to take some pictures. You can see a pair of softball diamonds in the far background.



This man was sweeping the bleachers at the softball diamond. I don't think he was a park worker, he may be someone who just likes to keep the place tidy for his own reasons.



The sun was starting to come up here, and the frost was beginning to melt off of the railing. The little droplets were catching the light from the sunrise.






--Warren

1 Comments:

Blogger Lea said...

I love the setting -- baseball fields! The last one reminds me of so many early morning tournament days ;)

Really nice photos! I also like how you post more than one from the area. I think I said in an earlier post of yours, it's like a mini story that way. A picture's worth a thousand words :D FUN!

Thursday, December 21, 2006 at 2:56:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment