Saturday, November 04, 2006

Time Series

Last Saturday was very windy here and I woke up early enough to watch how the view from my balcony changed over an hour. (no edits)

Morning: 7am.

I actually thought it was 8am at the time.... I was a "late" discoverer of daylight savings ending....
















I came back out after -- what I have now learned from my camera was 17 minutes -- to see that the sun was indeed coming up today:
















At first I thought that the long cloud at the bottom left was the same one that was there from before but now I'm looking at it, and maybe it's not... hmmm


In over a matter of 2 minutes, that big grey cloud at the top right moved in:

















After 27 more minutes, I braved the cold once again to find that there was a beautiful blue clearing :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Warren T. said...

Nice sequence. I like the sunrise colors on the first one :).

--WT

Saturday, November 4, 2006 at 2:44:00 PM PST  
Blogger Eric said...

An interesting sequence of shots, Lea. I like the first one the best, too.

Eric

Tuesday, November 7, 2006 at 7:43:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment