Friday, November 03, 2006

Misty Bridge


Nikon F4s, Nikkor 105mm f2.5 ai, Fuji HQ 200 converted to B&W from a Walgreen's CD scan.

Tom's shots from Fort Point piqued my interest, so I took a stroll down there today to check it out. I haven't been inside the fort for many years. I'll be posting a few more from the fort soon, but I also started another roll (Kodak UC100) in the F4 which I'm not sure when I'll have a chance to finish. Ah, the joys of film photography :).

It was drizzly there today, but it made for a "different" view of our local landmark.

--Warren

4 Comments:

Blogger Warren T. said...

I was there around lunchtime. I'd love to see some more of your Ft. Point shots.

--WT

Friday, November 3, 2006 at 5:53:00 PM PST  
Blogger Lea said...

wow, crazy -- it looks like something humungous just plunged into the water! I don't think I've ever seen fog so thick.

Friday, November 3, 2006 at 6:36:00 PM PST  
Blogger Warren T. said...

I chose this perspective because the appearance of the bridge plunging into the mist reminded me of the elusive pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. :)

--WT

Saturday, November 4, 2006 at 2:46:00 PM PST  
Blogger Dolph Brust said...

I really enjoy this shot Warren...the Bridge, the mist! cool weather! Keep them coming.

I've been out on the road for the last several week, nice to see all the great work.

Monday, November 6, 2006 at 2:30:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment