Friday, November 03, 2006

Same bridge - four hours later



The weather in San Francisco can be quite unpredictable. Approximately the same vantage point as Warren's shot. So this is my version of a bridge into the clouds. Shots like this always make me envision mysterious destinations. Of course in reality, this bridge takes one to Marin county, a world unto itself.

Warren, I could not stand that temporary chain link fence. It pretty much ruined my concept of the shot and unless I stood on the roof of my car, there was no way around it in order to get this composition. So.... Photoshop!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dolph Brust said...

Nice shot! Warren and this shot tell two different stories. Your shot is more current, Warren's could be from the past.

Monday, November 6, 2006 at 2:31:00 AM PST  
Blogger Warren T. said...

That's an interesting observation, Dolph. Thanks.

--WT

Monday, November 6, 2006 at 7:08:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment