Saturday, November 04, 2006

A matter of perspective



Shot today at Fort Point. This shot is unusual for two reasons. First off, the negative. The light was a tough one because the entire scene was in shade. Not too many places where one can take a picture of someone surfing in the shade. Now for the positive. It's a side angle of the surfer riding the wave. Normally, to get this perspective, one has to be in the water, but thanks to the cool geology of the area I'm nice and dry!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Here's my tweaked version:



--Warren

2 Comments:

Blogger Warren T. said...

Tom,

Nice surfer shot. There's some potential here to bring out some of the water details. I couldn't help tweaking a version to bring it out. Mind if I post it?

--WT

Monday, November 6, 2006 at 12:18:00 PM PST  
Blogger Warren T. said...

Thanks Tom, I just added it.

--WT

Monday, November 6, 2006 at 1:19:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment