Thursday, December 18, 2014

Fun Selfie

Lumix G5, Lumix 20mm f1.7

Part of the fun of playing on Facebook is to update profile pictures on a regular basis. The other day, I picked up my Lumix G5 w/20mm f1.7 combo for the first time in a couple of months, getting ready to take it out for a photo shoot.

I got this idea to take a picture in a picture using the swivel LCD screen on the G5, and my bathroom mirror.

I flipped the image horizontally so that what you see is not reversed in the mirror, and then converted it to black and white in Lightroom.

I'm going to post this as my latest profile picture on FB, and I thought I'd post it here as well.

In fact, I often cross-post my pictures to here, and elsewhere, but the difference is here, we can discuss our pictures in a photography related context.

--Warren

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Lena said...

Excellent ! very artistic, nice created...:-)

Lena

Friday, December 19, 2014 at 6:33:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment