Saturday, January 25, 2014

Abbey at Ocean Beach -- Strangers Project

Nikon D200, Nikkor 35mm f2.0 AI

This is my first contribution to our Strangers Project. Meet Abbey from Washington D.C. She moved to San Francisco about 6 months ago, and works at Stanford (Palo Alto). She was enjoying a book while stretched out on the seawall at Ocean Beach. It was near sunset and the light was nice and warm, I liked her orange outfit which was a nice contrast to the rather neutral tones at the beach, so I introduced myself ask her if I could take her picture. She graciously agreed, and this is the result. I only took these two shots, but they both turned out well, IMO. :)

Thanks Abbey!

--Warren



Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lea said...

Ties together the time and place, her hat and the book dated 2013. Really nice. And the book is orange too. I think you're off to a great start :)

Wednesday, January 29, 2014 at 11:26:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment