Saturday, December 22, 2012

Nice Stairs

Lumix G5, Lumix 20mm f1.7

This is one of the first shots out of my new Lumix G5. I finally decided to upgrade to the latest generation of Micro 4/3 body by Panasonic. Obviously, after almost three years shooting with it, I am still committed to the Micro 4/3 format as a compact, lightweight, high quality system that for me, will be used extensively for travel and general photography.

How many of you participated in the Dec 15/16 Decisive Challenge? It was raining here in San Francisco on the 15th, but I still went out and took pictures with an umbrella in one hand, and my camera in my other hand, shooting one-handed. :) The weather was better on Sunday, the 16th. Gail and I shot on both days, and we both got enough shots to choose one for our entries. Remember, do not post your entries anywhere on the web before the contest voting is over, or you will be disqualified.

However, that doesn't stop us from showing all those other nice shots that did not make it as your contest entry. I would love to see them here.

--Warren

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

Nice timing to cath downstair person walk by, nice framing...

Lena,

Saturday, December 22, 2012 at 6:21:00 PM PST  
Blogger dan in marin said...

I am glad you are finding the new Lumix to your liking Warren, you will have to give us a mini review after you get a few outings with it under your belt.

Dan

Sunday, December 23, 2012 at 1:11:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment