Wednesday, December 05, 2012

My First Piece Of Art

This was on my first day of shooting Manual. (Sunday) Its kind of ironic to type that with so many great photos posted on here. I missed the Jazz festival someone called me about but I decided to stay and I had a blast book bag strapped on my back with a tripod and a lens I had never used before strutting through down town Fort Liquer Dale like a hunter on safari. If someone has a pic of me. I am sure it is hilarious. This was one of my favorites of the day. I mostly like it because I didnt have to do one thing to it. I feel really good about that. =)

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Lea said...

I like the crossings of the wires, like a guitar fretboard. Stringing us along, swayed into an evening song.

Friday, December 14, 2012 at 12:32:00 AM PST  
Blogger Warren T. said...

I like the orange brackets on both sides that provide a nice frame for the fretboard wires. :)

--WT

Friday, December 14, 2012 at 11:03:00 AM PST  
Anonymous lena said...

Indeed, artist image. nice composition.

Lena,

Tuesday, December 18, 2012 at 5:09:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment