Wednesday, December 05, 2012

HUMPTY DUMPTY WONT FALL

LUNCH TIME

Dolph: you want to stop and say hi to Humpty Dumpty
Carl: WHAT?! (slightly dis-figured face)
Dolph: Do you want to see Humpty Dumpty (Cheshire Grin)
Carl: *****blank stare*****
Dolph: Ill show you. You drive by him all the time.
Carl: sure (knodding my head more confused than after the first comment)


So after work I stopped by to see Mr. Dumpty for myself.... and have candid conversation about our friend Dolph. What a great listener.

2 Comments:

Anonymous lena said...

Although he's not handsome, but atill quite cute...:-) nice light capture !

Lena,

Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 11:22:00 AM PST  
Blogger Warren T. said...

I remember Dolph posting a picture of this guy, but I'll be darned if I can find it now, among our thousands of pictures here :).

Nice composition.

--WT

Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 11:24:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment