Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Harvest Moon, 9/22/2010

Panasonic DMC-G1, Lumix 45-200mm

I read an article that day that there was going to be a spectacular harvest moon that evening, so I rushed home, and Gail and I went up to Twin Peaks to see the moon rise over the east just before the sun set into the west. As it turned out, the sunset was a bit more spectacular than the moonrise. I think we arrived a bit too late because by the time we parked the car, the moon was already well over the horizon. I was hoping to catch it right at the horizon where it would appear larger. Also there was a lot of haze and heavy atmosphere that day, so the air was not very clear for a moon shot.

--Warren




Panasonic DMC-G1, Nikkor 500mm f8 Reflex, handheld w/monopod


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment