Saturday, September 25, 2010

Fontana Apartments Balconies

Panasonic DMC-G1, Lumix 45-200mm

The Fontana Apartments (East and West) are a pair of old, high rise apartment buildings at the foot of Van Ness Street, right behind aquatic park. They have a great view of SF Bay, and are run as co-ops.

This shot is from a few weeks ago when I was testing the 45-200mm for the first time. I was looking up at the apartments, and I noticed how the balconies appeared not as uniform when viewed from this angle.

Re: our monthly projects, unless someone tells me otherwise, I think we effectively skipped this month due to lack of response and a specific subject. Let's see if we can agree on an October project.

--Warren

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve Rosenbach said...

Outstanding, Warren!

I can't offer any suggestions on this one - I say it's as good as it gets.

Very busy month, but we just finally moved into our new house! The outside looks great, but inside, until we unpack the umpteen boxes, we may be declared a superfund site.

Here's a public link the the Facebook album I made of the progress of the house and our move in...

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=188221&id=625436526&l=86a30c3b60

Saturday, September 25, 2010 at 12:41:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Warren T. said...

thanks Steve :)

I knew that you would notice this because it's one of those WWSD (what would steve do) pictures. :P

--WT

Saturday, September 25, 2010 at 12:52:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment