Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Birds at Yerba Buena Garden

Lumix DMC-GF1, Lumix 45-200mm

I'm using two new pieces of Micro 4/3 equipment here. It was a warm day last Monday, and I was at Yerba Buena Gardens to try out the new equipment.

I'm posting a few while I'm still here because I'll be away for a while. You guys have to take over posting for the next 10 days or so :).

I'll be ordering the optional external EVF for the GF1 when I get back. It was very bright and sunny that day, and it was especially challenging (though not impossible as you can see) to use the rear LCD under these conditions.

--Warren








Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lea said...

I really like the first one -the silhouette of the crow. Very nice depth of field. Liking that the camera is on the water level (is that water? :) and that midnight blue in the background is Awesome!! Beautiful work.

Thursday, September 9, 2010 at 9:34:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Warren T. said...

Thanks Lea. The bird in the first picture is a little blackbird, like the one in the 4th picture. Yes, that is water, a fountain actually. It was a warm, sunny day, and a lot of birds were taking advantage of all the fountains at the YB Gardens.

Thursday, September 23, 2010 at 8:59:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment