Wednesday, January 07, 2015

? Chocolates .

Posting this for the January monthly project, for things in your personal home spaces. I received a Christmas gift from my sister and her daughter: chocolate monopoly. Aside from two other specific uses, I thought they could triple up by also being a sketching subject. And now a fourth by being part of the blog post. How's that for efficiency. Mm-mmm guud.

I joined the Vancouver Urban Sketchers last January and it has been an absolute blast. And I have been working at an arts supplies store as of last summer, which is where I picked up these Graphitint pencils to experiment with (they are water-soluble, hence the paint brush + waterproof pens).

A confluence of 2014 experience for me there on the table.

Happy New Year to you all. I hope to see some of your monthly project posts these coming weeks!


Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger dan in marin said...

Good combination, Chocolate and sketching. Chocolate seems to help the creative side IMO. Fun!!!

Dan

Thursday, January 8, 2015 at 6:03:00 AM PST  
Blogger Warren T. said...

Great way to kick off this month's project, Lea :) Nice sketches, and great image concept!

--WT

Thursday, January 8, 2015 at 8:48:00 AM PST  
Blogger Lea said...

Thanks very much, the chocolates are long gone. The colours may have changed on the page. But the photo remains the same.

Sunday, January 18, 2015 at 9:54:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment