Wednesday, September 10, 2014

A Face in the Crowd

Lumix GF1

Shot last weekend at the Mid-Autumn (Mooncake) Festival in Chinatown.

Happy 10th Anniversary to us! I thank all of you, my FPCF Friends, for making this blog a really fun and interesting place to be.

I decided to continue as-is for now, and I will send out a more detailed private email with my additional thoughts on the topic, but for now, please continue contributing as you have been doing.

Gail and I will be away for a couple of months and I'll be enjoying our blog from afar. Please keep posting! I want to see what's happening back home!

Seeing the the world through you eyes and vision is very important to me.

Happy Shooting!

--Warren

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger kash said...

This photo is so great!

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 at 6:10:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Enjoy your trip! I would love to see more from this festival.

What is this Mooncake you speak of and does it taste as good as it sounds?

Great Photo...

~Carl~

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 at 8:00:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Warren T. said...

Carl, I didn't take very many pictures that day, it was way too crowded for our taste (as you can see in the photo). We were on our way somewhere else anyway, just passing through.

If you want to know more about Mooncakes, Google: "Mooncake". Dolph had one on his last visit to SF.

--WT

Thursday, September 11, 2014 at 10:34:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment