Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Saturday with Warren Roll 1

Hey guys,
I met up with Warren and a couple other photography (/gear) enthusiasts in SF a couple weekends ago. I developed a roll of film from that day and here are some of the pictures.
I know this is the friendly photo forum but some friendly constructive criticism goes a long way :)
Best,
Keshav

Leica M6
CV 35mm f/2.5
Superia 400

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10

#11

#12




P.S.Thanks for the critique on the last post and a special thanks to Warren for getting the word out :)

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Lea said...

Nice smiles in #3, hi Gail and Warren ;)

I really like the relaxed body language in #6.

#9 is my fav. Just something wonderful about the energy, the tilt of the rooftop, hair blowing in the breeze; consumer of summer joy! :)

#10 is also great. I like the strangeness of tonalities of shadows and highlights.

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at 9:12:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Warren T. said...

Good shots :)

I remember seeing many of those moments in person.

--WT

Wednesday, July 30, 2014 at 3:37:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Warren T. said...

If I was there by myself, I would probably have photographed some of those subjects myself :). But I decided to let you have exclusive shots on them. :)

--WT

Wednesday, July 30, 2014 at 3:38:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good shooting Keshav!

I like the eclectic mix of the day you added into your series. Makes for an interesting story to read through your pics. I also like that you are clearly relaxed when taking photos of strangers and meeting new people. An art form in itself.

My favorite has to be # 3 & # 8.

thanks for sharing


~Carl~

Thursday, July 31, 2014 at 5:14:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment