Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The Sentinel

Lumix G5, Lumix 20mm f1.7

I saw this scene while we were exploring Funchal, Madiera Island, Portugal. As I processed the picture today, I still remember clearly how I envisioned this scene when I originally snapped the shutter. This is the resulting B&W image that originated in my mind over six months ago. :)

When I have time, and I don't know when that will be :), I will probably set up a gallery of all my favorite shots from that trip.

--Warren

p.s. Just to see who is actually reading this, does anyone have any ideas for a Februrary project? I must say that if your idea is used, you should be morally obligated to post at least one image for the project! January was pretty wimpy for Monthly Project participation, unfortunately.


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lea said...

The dog adds just the right touch of life and character to an already enjoyable scene. I have a post for Jan in mind.. It's coming, it's still January! I'm a little scatter-brained this month, so whatever people choose, I will shoot for it too! My last suggestion turned out a little crazy so I don't know that you want it to come from me anyways ;)

Friday, January 31, 2014 at 11:39:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment