Tuesday, September 10, 2013

FOG? OR HUMIDITY? FLORIDA IS THE ANSWER

Nikon D7000 ISO100 f/9 200 Tokina 11-16mm @ 14mm


Well I wish I could find the email I was trying to read on my phone in between coffee refills. I know the September project was FOG and I thought i read something about not cropping the photo. But I cant seem to find it.

So here is my hopefully not last attempt at Florida Fog.


I saw this split in the sunset between the patches of rain clouds and beautiful, relentless, Florida Sun. Seems my lens sitting in supercharged office AC all day had a hard time clearing up as I started to focus.

Since my first Fog shot was happening with or without my will it seams it was destined to land here.


Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Warren T. said...

Hi Carl, nice picture, we have no rules against cropping here. Maybe you read that on a different forum or blog.

--Warren

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at 9:27:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Dolph Brust said...

Only in Florida would you have clouds on one side of the road, with rain, and the other side of the road has sun. I like the common lines of the road and clouds.

**Dolph

Thursday, September 12, 2013 at 5:43:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous lena said...

Nice capture on the road, beautiful clouds !

Lena,

Thursday, September 12, 2013 at 1:25:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Lea said...

I like the S curve of the clouds and straight lines found on the ground. Nice pic!

Friday, September 13, 2013 at 4:05:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment