Monday, March 15, 2010

A Few Macro Test Shots from G1

Panasonic G1, Lumix 14-45mm

Here are a few close-ups taken with the G1, taken while getting to know the camera. The viewfinder image in the EVF is LARGER than the image in my Nikon D100's OVF (!). Nice.

The extremely compact 14-45mm kit lens has built in image stabilization, and is a great performing lens.

--Warren

Does anyone recognize this dusty toy?


I always like the look of a backlit leaf:


What is the name of this plant?


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger dan in marin said...

Magnolia flowers I would venture. Right time of year and flower structure is typical.

Dan

Monday, March 15, 2010 at 8:09:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Dolph Brust said...

Warren,

I like the last picture. The lighting make you focus on the red center.

**Dolph

Tuesday, March 16, 2010 at 8:06:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Grego said...

It's the Boss Hoss of course! It would be the 1st in my collection of die-cast Mustangs, if I still had mine...

Monday, March 22, 2010 at 2:42:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment