Monday, June 02, 2008

Me and Baby Brother

Haven't posted in a long while. I recently got a Nikon D40 and thought that this would be a good time to start up again. In comparing pictures I took with the Sony DSC-H1 & the Nikon D40, there's quite a difference. The sensor in the Nikon is much better and quite remarkable. I feel like I'm shooting with high quality film. I do plan on keeping the Sony, however, because I have to say that it's a good little P&S w/lots of functions.

I took some photos on Saturday w/Warren on Treasure Island and decided to post a couple. I wanted to call this "Me and Baby Brother". When I saw this, I thought of that song from that old gritty city band from the East Bay (Oakland), War.

-- Eric

2 Comments:

Blogger Warren T. said...

Looking good, man!

Thanks for posting.

--WT

Monday, June 2, 2008 at 9:32:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Eric said...

Thanks, Warren. It was a lot of fun taking the D40 out this weekend. Still have lots to learn about it.

Eric

Tuesday, June 3, 2008 at 11:29:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment