Thursday, May 29, 2008

Shadow Dancer

Shadow DancerThis little shadow dancer was doing her thing as us adults watched a group of Peruvian musicians performing at Harborplace.

Now that Spring is well along and the days are much longer, there's free entertainment every evening at the little amphitheater, and I like to walk along the Inner Harbor on my way to the Light Rail to check things out. This group of three musicians did a very good job of playing guitar and bamboo flutes (the style is sort of like the flute bridge in El Condor Pasa.) Last Friday, I saw a very good juggler/comedian.

I took the little shadow dancer photo with a Canon A620.

1 Comments:

Blogger Warren T. said...

just some observations:

- the girl seems to be floating in the air!
- one would expect to see a shadow of the girl wih her arms outstretched, but all you see are the shadows of the people behind her. This is oddly disturbing because it visually "does not compute" in the mind :). I think the placement of the shadows also contributes to my first observation, the floating feeling.

--WT

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 at 9:30:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment