Tuesday, June 26, 2007

St. Louis Arch

We took a trip to St. Louis in May to visit some friends. One place I wanted to visit again was the Arch. Very early in this blog I posted a picture of the Arch. Here's the link:
http://fpcf.blogspot.com/search?q=st.+louis+arch

(Below Right) I wanted to repeat the pic with better equipment. This was taken with my D70, 12-24mm f4 Tokina. Notice a lot more detail with a 6MP camera as opposed to the 1.3MP of my old Sony; likely due to a better lens as well, I hope.






I took a group shot trying to take advantage of the superwide 12mm. A little distorted in the corners but I got everything in the shot.









And a final shot of the Arch.


1 Comments:

Blogger Warren T. said...

Nice shots!

You got a better cloud formation on the newer shots than the original shot. I like how the clouds are reflected on the side of the arch in the top picture.

--WT

Wednesday, June 27, 2007 at 9:36:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment