Friday, June 01, 2007

Relaxing at the Palace of Fine Arts, SF


Sony DSC-P72
Last weekend we went for a long walk in San Francisco's Marina/Cow Hollow district. We parked at Chrissie Field and tried to walk there first, but it was bitterly cold and windy that day. So we went the other direction and did some city hiking all around the neighborhood.
Our last stop before heading back to the car was here. There was a mix of tourists and locals enjoying the relaxed atmosphere at the Palace of Fine Arts. You can see the fog beginning to creep in but at the time that I took this picture, it was still very pleasant.
While relaxing on the park bench, I was asked by two different couples to take their pictures in front of this scene :). After I did that, I whipped out our handy digital P&S and snapped a few pictures of my own.
--Warren

1 Comments:

Blogger Lea said...

A beautiful shot!! It looks like it could've been taken from a tourist brochure ;)

Many different depths here too -- great pic Warren! I like the colours too :)

Saturday, June 2, 2007 at 9:47:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment