Monday, June 25, 2007

Morning Bear Encounter


Nikon D100, Tamron 24-135mm
This bear was lumbering along minding its own business while hoards of humans were following and watching it (from a distance, of course).
This was in Sequoia National Park. It's the first time that Gail and I have seen a bear in the wild. It was right outside the building where we stayed the night. I woke up and heard a kid yelling, "There's a bear!" outside our window. I looked out and there it was. Gail and I quickly ran outside to see it.
--Warren

1 Comments:

Blogger Lea said...

That's some freaky shtuff!!! I have a big fear of bears... but he looks so peaceful there... You're right ---minding his own business. lol

You can see the claws on his fron left paw though ---yikes!!

Nice pic Warren :)

Tuesday, June 26, 2007 at 7:21:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment