Monday, May 01, 2006

May Project: People at Work...

Hard at work - Schooner VirginiaWell, I'm cheating a bit - I took this late last week, but when I got home, I realized it would be a good first submittal for this month's project.

I don't know much about sailing or sailing vessels except that they require a lot of upkeep.

This young lady, a member of the crew that brought the schooner Virginia to the Inner Harbor, was already hard at work early in the morning. But it didn't keep her from cheerfully greeting me as I walked by her ship.

1 Comments:

Blogger martin said...

This one doesn't do much for me. Perhaps it would be better from a different angle or if more of the boat was in the frame. Backs of people are boring, unless...

Tuesday, May 2, 2006 at 4:44:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment