Wednesday, April 26, 2006

May Project Theme Decision Needed

April is almost over, we need to decide on some themes for the upcoming months.

Please let everyone know your choices.

The themes that are on currently in contention are:

- People at Work
- Decisive Moment
- Self Portrait
- Animals
- People in Love
- Joy vs. Sorrow
- Lines

Gail and I are going on vacation in May, so I may not be able to post anything until mid to late May, but I'll most certainly be shooting lots of pictures!

My choices are:

May -- People at Work
June -- Joy vs. Sorrow (this is a challenge, but should be fun)
July -- ???

--Warren

3 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

I vote for people at work since Mayday is, well, in May.

Even tho these are the proposed themes, no matter what theme we have, I know we are going to submit all kinds of pix. But then again, that's what makes this fun! I don't feel like I'm in a class. We feel free to submit pix we like and that makes this a great learning experience.

Eric

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 at 3:48:00 PM PDT  
Blogger SteveR said...

I vote with Comrade Eric, in recognition of May Day... Workers of the World, Unite!

Hey, who's coming with me to watch the big military parade in Red Square??

-- SteveR

Thursday, April 27, 2006 at 6:05:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My nominations are:
MAY--decisive moment
JUN--joy vs sorrow
JLY--lines
PAT

Saturday, April 29, 2006 at 4:41:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment