Saturday, April 15, 2006

The Charles River in South Natick

Just got back from my trip to Massachusetts and New York yesterday. It shows the part of town (Natick) I used to love to go to as a kid. On hot summer days, you could ride your bike down to the Charles and just sit by the river and read or just hang out. It was a great place where you could watch the birds, the ducks, and life just amble on by.

I've got some material for postings for the next couple of weeks. Hope you'll like them.

Later.

Eric

4 Comments:

Blogger Warren T. said...

Very peaceful feeling here, I would love to see more of this area, if you have them.

--WT

Sunday, April 16, 2006 at 2:39:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Eric said...

Thx and I will be posting more. Not going to post all of the pix at once. Gotta string'em out.

Eric

Sunday, April 16, 2006 at 9:19:00 PM PDT  
Blogger SteveR said...

Hi Eric - you captured a very pastoral scene here, and I enjoyed your reminscing about the place and its connection to your boyhood.

-- SteveR

Friday, April 21, 2006 at 5:23:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Eric said...

Steve - Thank you. I used to really like going down to the Charles River in South Natick. I used to be really quiet and not much traffic. The traffic has sure picked up, though.

Eric

Monday, April 24, 2006 at 2:23:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment