Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Photoshop 80-20 Rule

Tenth Street Tailor - Local Contrast Sharpening AppliedHi everyone! This isn't the most exciting photo, I know, but the reason I'm posting it at all is to let you know that I posted a Photoshop/Photoshop Elements tip on my blog that you might like to take a look at.

It includes a short and easy set of steps that I do on just about every photo that I edit in Photoshop. I wanted to let you know in case it might be helpful to anyone in the group.

-- SteveR

3 Comments:

Blogger Warren T. said...

Steve, I love the local contrast enhancement technique!!! Thanks much for bringing it to our attention. It works great! I'm adding this to my bag of Photoshop tricks.

This is very valulable, and I really appreciate that you're sharing it with us.

--Warren

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 at 11:28:00 PM PST  
Blogger Warren T. said...

While doing additional research on local contrast enhancement via the unsharp mask filter, I stumbled on this website with a treasure trove of tutorials on using Photoshop:

http://www.cambridgeincolour.com/tutorials/local-contrast-enhancement.htm

After you read the article on local contrast enhancement, click on the Tutorials tab to see the other ones. Great stuff!

--Warren

Wednesday, March 1, 2006 at 10:35:00 AM PST  
Blogger SteveR said...

Ah, great stuff, Warren - thanks for this new link! I'll try to study the material there this weekend.

-- SteveR

Wednesday, March 1, 2006 at 11:21:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment