Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Future Dentist

We're having a string of rainy days here, and my film scanner is still disconnected. So I'm looking in my archives for something to post. This series of 3 shots is from my volunteer coverage of the Chinatown Health Fair last October. One of the exhibits was for kids to learn about dentistry. This boy showed a great interest.

I was using my Nikon F4s, Tamron 24-135mm, SB-28 flash for outdoor fill, and cheap print film. The images were transferred to photoCD by Kodak. I think Kodak did a superior job on their CD transfer.

--Warren



Grandma lends a hand:


Unfortunately, this shot was not in sharp focus, but I hope the kids' expressions made up for it:

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

The kids' expressions are really cool. I didn't even know it was out of focus. I guess that's how bad my vision is.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 at 12:07:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Eric had a bad vision as he could not quite identify the out-of-focus,then he is not alone...I can't see it either. The kids'expressions,in particular the one on the side is fascinating...the same can be said about the photographer's shutter timing.
PAT

Wednesday, March 1, 2006 at 5:45:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment