Thursday, March 20, 2014

Watch Dial Macro - LF1

Lumix LF1

I tested two things here, 1) RAW shot, and 2) Macro mode.

Since I have not yet upgraded to LR5, I had to use a convoluted route to process this RAW shot, but it worked out okay. It would have turned out better using LR. This was edited in Fotor (a Windows 8.1 Metro App) that has limited editing capabilities.

This is slightly cropped shot of the dial of my Citizen Skyhawk AT watch. Focus is obviously on the UTC subdial, the edges are a bit swirly.

In the future, RAW is still the way to go with these small-sensor cameras. I'm undecided on which way I'll go with RAW vs. Jpg on my upcoming trip.

--Warren

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Lena said...

Gorgeous ! nice macro...:-)

Lena

Thursday, March 20, 2014 at 1:34:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment