Friday, July 12, 2013

The Lone Cypress Lookout Point, Carmel, CA

Lumix G5, Lumix 14-45mm

(Edited 7/13/2013 with corrections)

Oops! I changed the title to this because this tree is not THE Lone Cypress, but another tree that is near to the actual tree.

This was shot last March, yes it was a long time ago, but I have not had time to post it until now. We just returned from our 3 month trip to Europe.

We were in Carmel in March, and decided to see 17-Mile Drive again.

--Warren

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous lena said...

Romantic ! nice capture a couple at the scene...;-) beautiful view place, I visited there last month.

Lena,

Sunday, July 14, 2013 at 9:58:00 PM PDT  
Blogger dan in marin said...

Nice silhouette Warren, as a point of clarification I believe prior to its demise it was a Monterey Pine. I like how the rail frames the trunk and leads your eye up to the canopy. Good composition.

Dan

Saturday, August 3, 2013 at 1:56:00 PM PDT  
Blogger dan in marin said...

I down loaded and blew up the image and you are right Warren it is a Cypress.

Whoops, so much for the Tree Expert moniker.

Dan

Sunday, August 4, 2013 at 5:33:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment