Saturday, November 05, 2011

More Explorers

Konica FS-1, 40mm f1.8 Hexanon, Kodak BW400CN

Different weekend, different place, same idea as the last one that I posted.

Dan, I finally had a chance to process the roll that I shot in the FS-1. As it turned out, I must have loaded it badly because the leader jammed in the FS-1's wind mechanism causing it to double expose a few frames in the beginning, and jam when I tried to rewind it. I had to unload the camera in a dark closet by opening the back and manually yanking out the leader.

I will be posting my shots from the RFF meetup day soon.

--Warren

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger dan in marin said...

Nice composition Warren. I like how you move into the exit of the tunnel and the walls seem to bend in.

Dan

Saturday, November 5, 2011 at 9:07:00 AM PDT  
Blogger back alley said...

good shot
would have been perfect without the adult...

Sunday, November 6, 2011 at 1:08:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment