Tuesday, November 23, 2010

At SFMOMA with RFF, Pic #3

Panasonic DMC-G1, Lumix 20mm f1.7

Fellow RFF'er, Reese, went downstairs to the lobby of SFMOMA to try out someone's Ricoh GRD camera. I think several of us spotted her down there and took some pictures of the scene, so I'm sure I'm not the only one with this picture.

Of course, I did not have the right lens for this, but I just used what I had, and the resulting picture seems good enough for web viewing even after the severe cropping that I did. Fortunately, the superb resolution of the Lumix 20mm helped a bit.

--Warren

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve Rosenbach said...

C'est magnifique! HBC would be proud of you! Great combination of people-watching and bold composition, in the best HBC tradition.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010 at 1:13:00 PM PST  
Blogger Dolph Brust said...

I agree with Steve....great composition and captures the HBC intent.

**Dolph

Saturday, November 27, 2010 at 5:50:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment