Sunday, November 02, 2008

Stone Bridge, Stow Lake, GG Park

Nikon D100, Nikkor 28mm f2.8 AF-N

I went out to do some shooting with a couple of pieces of new equipment today. The first is a Canon (gasp!!!) T-70. It's a 1980's vintage 35mm Canon film slr. The T series was the last of the manual focus slr bodies that use the old FD mount lenses. I'll tell you more about this camera later.

This was taken with a newly acquired Nikkor 28mm f2.8 AF-N that I got free! This is a non-D Nikkor lens. It's one of the first AF Nikkors, and it did not include the D feature (distance data). I've been missing a 28mm Nikkor ever since I stupidly sold my old, 28mm f3.5, which I later found out was one of the best of the 28mm Nikkors.

Anyway, I really like this lens so far. On my D100, it gives me a very useful and just a tad different 42mm fov.

--Warren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment