Monday, October 06, 2008

Anchor Point

Canon A570IS

Hi Everyone,

I'm back from vacation. I ended up taking two compact cameras on our Mexican Riviera cruise, the Canon A570IS, and the Yashica T4. I shot only Tri-X in the T4 and it will be a week before I see the results from that.

On this trip, Gail took the majority of the digital pictures (and she did a great job with it). I managed to wrestle the camera from her a few times for a few shots of my own from the A570IS. This picture is one of the few that I got from it.

It's a picture of one of the incredibly heavy duty anchor points for the awning that stretched over the aft deck where there were tables for outdoor dining.

Be sure to also check my personal blog once in a while because I'll probably be posting more vacation pictures there.

--Warren

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment