Saturday, November 08, 2008

Announcing Viewfinder - SF

Hey folks, I embarked on a new project. I decided to create a "true" photoblog and use it to focus on my San Francisco pictures. True photoblogs are the kind that show one picture per day (vs. gallery style or text blog style). So the focus is on the pictures. I chose to use aminus3.com which is a free Photoblog service that is international in scope.

Link:


Since I just started a few days ago, there are only a few pictures on there. Let me know how you like the format.

--Warren

4 Comments:

Blogger Lea said...

Looks nice! Big photo display. Clean. Does this mean you're closing this place down? :O

Monday, November 10, 2008 at 10:49:00 PM PST  
Blogger Warren T. said...

Thanks Lea. No! I'm NOT closing this place down. I just wanted to work on something a little more focused (San Francisco only)and in more of a true photoblog format, when this forum becomes slow like it is now. I am also planning to build up a portfolio of my best SF shots. There is a handy portfolio feature on Aminus3 where I can designate selected photos to be displayed under a Portfolio tag. It's easier to give someone a link to that page then to have to compile a set of images by hand.

I appreciate that you still drop by here once in a while, Lea. Thanks!

--Warren

Monday, November 10, 2008 at 10:57:00 PM PST  
Blogger Lea said...

Ah I see. Can't say I'm too surprised, as you had mentioned starting one up earlier. So *cheers* for getting it going!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008 at 11:17:00 PM PST  
Blogger Steve Rosenbach said...

Ah, this is great, Warren! And you've already got a set of excellent photos that really show off your skill & vision. My favorites so far are Alien Onion, Bridge to Nowhere and Window Pane Mosaic, but all are really good.

I'd like to do something like this in addition to my photo blog, as it's a better way to show off your work.

Monday, November 17, 2008 at 7:34:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment