Wednesday, August 27, 2008

San Francisco City Hall


Canon A570IS
This is one of the first shots that I made with the A570IS. I took it out with me at lunch time and took a few quick snapshots with it. My office is just a block away from City Hall.
The gold trim on the dome really stands out on a cloudy day.
Hey, we're coming up on our 4th(!!!) anniversary of the forum! Where is everyone?
On one hand, I'm glad that the forum is still alive and that there are still a handful of us that keep it that way, but on the other hand I'm a little disappointed that even though we have a large roster, many on the roster seem to have lost interest, perhaps permanently it seems.
--Warren

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve Rosenbach said...

wow, it's really 4 years??!!

Maybe an end-of-summer photo outing/brunch in the Bay Area will bring out some of the gang who haven't posted for a while?

Lea, Dolph & I will have to participate long-distance ;-)

I can tell you that the Meetup.com group I've joined here has been great - it's been like a shot of adrenelin to whatever part of my brain controls the desire to go out and take photos.

I certainly understand photo-slumps, but a "meetup" is a great way to bust out of one.

Best regards,
SteveR

Thursday, August 28, 2008 at 6:03:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment