Saturday, August 02, 2008

Micro Ducati


Sony DSC-H1
Hey folks, I took this test shot while getting familiar with Eric's Sony DSC-H1 this morning. I've always been impressed by this camera. Now that Eric has his new D40 to play with, I get to borrow his DSC-H1 to try out. I have it this weekend.
This shot was taken handheld, available light, in full-auto mode (auto-ISO set at ISO 125), at maximum zoom (12x, 400mm+ 35mm equivalent) at 1/20, f3.7. That's incredible image stabilization performance for the given focal length and shutter speed. I'm blown away by this performance.
For reference, the model Ducati is about 5 inches long, and the miniature little red corvette under it is one inch in length.
The image was cropped and processed a bit in Photoshop.
--Warren

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Nice photo. I thought it was a full-sized motorcycle for a second. That Sony of mine is a good little camera that's for sure.

Saturday, August 2, 2008 at 6:46:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment