Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Bromo Tower at Dusk

Bromo Tower - Baltimore, MarylandSometimes it pays to work late.

I was heading back to the Light Rail stop about 9 PM tonight, and the sky was geting darker, but not yet black. Looking up just about a half-block away from my stop, I noticed how the nicely-lit the Bromo Tower contrasted with the dark blue sky.

I didn't bring one of my small digicam tripods with me today, but there was a handy, flat-topped traffic barrel in just about the right spot to rest Ben's flat-sided Canon A630. I took about 25 exposures at the longest tele setting (equivalent to 135mm on 35mm) from ISO 80 to 400. This was the best of the lot at ISO 100.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Warren T. said...

Striking colors! This is my favorite time of the day for shades of blue. I like how you positioned the two structures in the foreground. BTW, I don't think I personally would have had the patience to take 25 shots of the same scene! :)

--WT

Tuesday, July 1, 2008 at 9:06:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment