Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Wedding

Hi all! Sorry to have been AWOL, but I'm spending a lot of my free time editing the wedding photos I took September 8th.

It was a beautiful wedding! As you can see, the bride was beautiful and the groom handsome. The setting, in the Naval Academy Chapel, could not have been more dramatic.

Our daugher and son came down from Philly to be my assistants, and they did a great job. Between the three of us, we took over 1400 exposures(!) which I'll edit down to 250-300 or so really good photos.

I need to cut this short, but I just wanted to say that I learned quite a lot, and hopefully will be able to relate some of my lessons learned. The good news is that we got all the important shots and from looking at small samples I've sent to them, bride and groom are happy so far.

1 Comments:

Blogger Warren T. said...

Hi Steve,

I'm happy to hear that the wedding shoot went well :).

I look forward to seeing more from the shoot!

--Warren

Friday, September 28, 2007 at 3:53:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment