Thursday, November 10, 2005

Inner Harbor Morning



For the last few weeks, I've been working away from our office on a project for Constellation Energy Group in downtown Baltimore. The CEG office I go to is just past the Inner Harbor, a really excellent example of urban renewal that started to bear fruit in the early '80s.

Every morning, I take the Light Rail system to about 3/4 mile from the office, and have a pleasant walk along the waterfront. Last Friday, with the sun just starting to peek over the buildings to the east, I noticed the warm glow on the buildings on the west side of the harbor as well as their reflections. A beautiful sight, but no camera!

So Tuesday, I borrowed my wife's pocketable 2MP Canon A40 P&S and caught some of the scenes along the way.

1 Comments:

Blogger Warren T. said...

Wow Steve! This is a picture with some initial IMPACT (upon first viewing). It hits you, like right between the eyes, BOOM! Very nice composition, and dramatic colors and contrast.

Thanks for posting. It's always fun and interesting to see someone else's "vision".

--Warren

Thursday, November 10, 2005 at 10:27:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment