Thursday, March 10, 2005


Gladiola Stand, Chinatown Street Fair, Nikon F3HP, 24mm f2.8, Tri-X. Posted by Hello

Gail has a good eye for pictures too. When we walked up to this flower stand, she saw the colorful array of flowers and said I should shoot this. I was already mulling this one over because I knew that I had B&W film, and I was thinking about how to shoot this with B&W in mind. This would have been nice in color because of all the red foliage, but I hope this B&W image works too.

--Warren

1 Comments:

Blogger SteveR said...

That's what I'M talkin' about!

Great composition - the shape of the gladiola stems and the line of people going from center-left to upper right.

It's hard to get good composition in street photography, but this is a great example.

Friday, March 11, 2005 at 2:42:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment