Thursday, March 10, 2005


Brush Painting Demonstration at Chinese New Year Street Fair, Nikon F3HP, Nikkor 24mm f2.8, Tri-X film. Posted by Hello

It was kind of windy that day. I had to wait a few minutes to catch the right moment where the brush stroke, bystanders, and rooster painting were all where I wanted them.

All cameras have their own characteristics. When I use the F3HP, I think about its strengths, the 100% viewfinder, relatively compact size for a F series Nikon, solid feel, smooth and light shutter release, simplicity and quietness of operation(manual focus with manual exposure or aperture priority AE), etc.

--Warren

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I like that you put the example of what they are doing in the foreground (sp?)to better illustrate the event. The actual people are a little static. I wonder if you had waited if a more interesting moment would have happend?

Monday, March 14, 2005 at 9:25:00 PM PST  
Blogger Warren T. said...

Tony, it's funny that you mentioned the static people. Actually, the whole demo was quite slow and boring! :)

Thanks for all your great comments. I'm eager to see more of you PJ efforts.

Monday, March 14, 2005 at 10:15:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment