Monday, August 19, 2013

Three Photographs

Hey Everyone, these images I printed, matted and framed are currently being exhibited in a local show I participated in with 17 other photographers.  I actually have sold one, which one do you think?  The first image is titled "Happy Face, and was taken with a Nikon d800e, 14-24 f2.8 lens at the Windsor Hot Air Ballon Festival, the second Image, titled "Carnival"  was taken with a Sigma DP2 Merril at the San Francisco Carnival Celebration, and the third image was taken with a Leica Monochrome, Zeiss Biogon 21mm at Pt. Molate and is entitled "Wreck in San Pablo Bay"


 
Dan

5 Comments:

Blogger Warren T. said...

Very nice images, Dan. Congratulations on your latest exhibit and sale.

My guess is: Happy Face.

--Warren

Monday, August 19, 2013 at 9:55:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Lea said...

Congrats! Fire breathing sunshine! I hope he doesn't also juggle swords. *pop* Im guessing the third one sold?

Thursday, August 22, 2013 at 8:00:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous lena said...

Congratulations on your exhibit sale, I thought as Warren guess too, " Happy Face " because the Carnival was Air Ballon Festival...:-) I also like your Third picture, nice view, great in B/W, wonderful capture...

Lena,

Friday, August 23, 2013 at 1:38:00 PM PDT  
Blogger dan in marin said...

Thanx everyone, for the kind comments, yes Happy Face Sold. Not my favorite of the group, but...

Friday, August 23, 2013 at 8:38:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats Dan, I think it is amazing you are getting a chance to show your shots in an exhibit. I hope i get a chance to attend someday. I know you will have more.

And my favorite is the Wreck in San Pablo Bay. I love that shot! I would put that on my wall along with many of your other shots.

~Carl~

Sunday, August 25, 2013 at 8:51:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment