Sunday, August 11, 2013

Fishing at the local watering hole.



NIKON D7000 18-105 

I am playing with Post Production using Lightroom 5 & photo matix. I had to crop the pics more than i would have liked so i feel like i lost a lot of detail. Should have had a longer lens I feel. 

Also if anyone knows exactly what kind of bird the Blue I think Egret is, the info would be much appreciated. I cant seem to find a definitive answer online. His patterns in his chest are unlike that of any other bird I have found similar. 

-Carl-





4 Comments:

Blogger Warren T. said...

Hi Carl,

I also had no luck searching for the blue heron/egret. I wonder what it is.

Warren

Monday, August 12, 2013 at 10:58:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Simon Chan said...

Nice cropping! I like the golden water.

Monday, August 12, 2013 at 8:46:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Simon!

Monday, August 12, 2013 at 9:11:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for looking Warren. Its just different than any other bird I have seen either alive or through Google.
See new post---

~Carl~

Monday, August 12, 2013 at 9:15:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment